Methodology to identify risk-significant components for inservice inspection and testing [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 161 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Periodic inspection and testing of vital system components should be performed to ensure the safe and reliable operation of Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear processing facilities. Probabilistic techniques may be used to help identify and rank components by their relative risk. A risk-based ranking would allow varied DOE sites to implement inspection and testing programs in an effective and cost-efficient manner. This report describes a methodology that can be used to rank components, while addressing multiple risk issues.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Phillips, J.H.; Kido, C.; Anderson, M.T.; Hartley, R.S.; Jones, J.L. Jr.
EG and G Idaho, Inc., Idaho Falls, ID (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 08/01/1992 - 08/01/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14366213