Residual radioactivity criteria [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper provides an overview of current and future decommissioning standards applicable in the United States. The standards promulgated by both the US Department of Energy (DOE) and the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), as well as standards proposed by the American National Standards Institute, are presented. A summary is presented of the recent NRC actions to produce revised residual radioactivity criteria.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ohio State University Health Physics Society summer school meeting, Columbus, OH (United States), 15 Jun 1992.
Kennedy, W.E. Jr.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14366255