Aging assessment of Residual Heat Removal systems in Boiling Water Reactors [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (11 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The effects of aging on Residual Heat Removal systems in Boiling Water Reactors have been studied as part of the Nuclear Plant Aging Research Program. The aging phenomena has been characterized by analyzing operating experience from various national data bases. In addition, actual plant data was obtained to supplement and validate the data base findings.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Aging research information conference, Rockville, MD (United States), 24-27 Mar 1992.
Aggarwal, S.; Lofaro, R.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14366333