BNL piping research [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 17 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL) has assisted in the development of methods to evaluate the analysis methods used by industry to qualify nuclear power piping. Through FY 1985 these efforts were conducted under the Mechanical Piping Benchmarks project while current and future efforts will be performed under the Combination Procedures for piping project. Under these projects BNL has developed analytical benchmark problems for piping systems evaluated using uniform or independent support motion response spectrum methods, investigated the adequacy and limitations of linear piping analysis methods by comparison to test results and evaluated and developed criteria for new and alternate methods of analysis. A summary description of the status of these efforts is provided.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1985., "bnl-nureg-37334", " conf-8510173-49", "TI86005246", 13. water reactor safety research information meeting, Gaithersburg, MD, USA, 22 Oct 1985., and Bezler, P.; Wang, Y.K.; Shteyngart, S.; Subudhi, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14366510