The Neutron Radiography Reactor (NRAD) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (9 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Neutron Radiography Reactor (NRAD) operated by Argonne National Laboratory is described in this paper. NRAD was designed to allow radiography of highly absorbing reactor fuel assemblies in the vertical position on the routine basis. 7 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1. international topical meeting on neutron radiography system design and characterization, Pembroke (Canada), 28-30 Aug 1990.
McClellan, G.C.; Imel, G.R.; Pruett, D.P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14366738