Response-matrix directional diffusion coefficients for application within large cavities [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 14 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A deterministic definition of the directional diffusion coefficient is proposed which allows diffusion theory codes to adequately reproduce the transport effects within a large cavity. The methodology has been tested satisfactorily upon the TREAT Upgrade hodoscope slot. This preliminary testing illustrates that the directional diffusion coefficients were applicable to a wide range of perturbations of the original model, thus exhibiting a high degree of versatility.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-800942-24
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ANS topical meeting on 1980 advances in reactor physics and shielding, Sun Valley, ID, USA, 14 Sep 1980.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14367207