Fang angular folding code for channel theory analysis [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 48 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The development of the FANG code for performing channel analysis is documented. An input description is provided for users, as well as a brief description of the basic channel theory concepts. A sample streaming problem is described, for which FANG input and output are given.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Williams, M.L.; Sadler, F.B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14367628