Effects of rod worth and drop speed on the BWR off-center rod drop accident [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- BWR off-center RDA calculations have been performed for selected rod worths and drop speeds. While in all cases the peak fuel enthalpy was well below the 280 cal/g fuel criterion, a substantial sensitivity to control rod worth and rod drop speed was observed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1985., "bnl-nureg-36891", " conf-851115-13", "TI85017842", American Nuclear Society winter meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, 10 Nov 1985., and Carew, J.F.; Cokinos, D.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14367806