Design guide for calculating hydrodynamic mass. Part I. Circular cylindrical structures [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 80 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Many reactor and plant components contain, or are submerged in, a fluid. The fluid moving with a vibrating structure has an important effect on the dynamics of the structure, particularly on its natural frequencies. The effect of the fluid on natural frequencies can be accounted for using the hydrodynamic mass associated with the structure. The design guide provides formulas, graphs, and computer programs for calculating hydrodynamic masses of circular cylindrical structures.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl-ct-76-45
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Chung, H.; Chen, S.S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14367916