Hydrogen transport, mixing, and combustion studies [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The transport, mixing, and burning of hydrogen inside containments are receiving a great deal of attention. We present detailed models describing this important phenomena and provide several example calculations to show the versatility and accuracy of the methods.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-84-1649
E 1.99: conf-8405164-2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
IAEA technical committee/workshop on the uses of computer codes for nuclear reactor safety analysis, Varna, Bulgaria, 29 May 1984.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14368075