Requantification of the Zion risk profile [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 18 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In February 1987, a preliminary version of the Zion Study performed at the Brookhaven National Laboratory was published for comment. This analysis provided one of the technical bases for the draft NUREG-1150 document. Since the publication, various comments both upon general technical terms and specific calculational issues were received from industry, the public and various peer review panels. In the light of methodological and modelling deficiencies identified in the draft analysis by both internal and external reviews, extensive modifications to the preliminary Zion study were undertaken in support of the final version of NUREG-1150. The integrated analysis of Zion is a collaborative effort involving Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL) and Idaho National Engineering Laboratories (INEL). The current paper discusses preliminary results of the requantification efforts in various stages of the Zion back-end analysis performed at BNL. 7 refs., 7 figs., 6 tabs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl-nureg-42262
E 1.99: conf-8810155-45
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
16. water reactor safety information meeting, Gaithersburg, MD, USA, 24 Oct 1988.
Park, C.K.; Lee, M.; Pratt, W.T.; Cazzoli, E.; Unwin, S.D.; Grimshaw, C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14368121