Douglas United Nuclear, Inc. report to the Working Committee of the Fuel Element Development Committee [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1966.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document provides the report to the working committee of the fuel element development committee for small and K reactor production fuels. Topics discussed are: Uranium core production data; uranium specification; future planning -- five year R&D program; thoria development; heat treating; UO₂ irradiation; and alternate process development.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:dun--1025
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Douglas United Nuclear, Inc., Richland, WA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14368230