Production test authorization [electronic resource] : 011 HDS and ALSI fuel performance monitoring
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1966. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Much useful information has been gained from this program, leading to improvements and additions to non-destructive testing equipment, improved fuel quality, and a generally better understanding of fuel performance. The original objectives of the program have been met -- at least to the extent that such information can now be effectively used. However, other aspects of the program have a continuing value. Visual examination and dimensional data obtained routinely on production fuels have been a useful tool as a monitor of reactor conditions and trends, and of fuel quality. This test authorization proposes to continue a PT-216 type of program, modified to better serve today`s needs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/21/1966., "dun--765", "DE95012688", Bears, R.E., and Douglas United Nuclear, Inc., Richland, WA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14368243