Status of plant assistance irradiations as of September 10, 1965 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1965.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report covers the activities with regard to on-site customer irradiations as of September 10, 1965. The report covers the status of material undergoing irradiation, awaiting disposition, material shipped during the month, and current status of all reactor test holes.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:rl-rea--681-8
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 09/01/1965 - 09/01/1965
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14368373