Station blackout at nuclear power plants [electronic resource] : Radiological implications for nuclear war
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 26 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Recent work on station blackout is reviewed its radiological implications for a nuclear war scenario is explored. The major conclusion is that the effects of radiation from many nuclear weapon detonations in a nuclear war would swamp those from possible reactor accidents that result from station blackout.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
SCOPE-ENUWAR workshop, Bangkok, Thailand, 9 Feb 1987.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14368438