Operator decision aid for breached fuel operation in liquid metal cooled nuclear reactors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this paper is to report the development of an expert system that provides continuous assessment of the safety significance and technical specification conformance of Delayed Neutron (DN) signals during breached fuel operation. The completed expert system has been parallelized on an innovative distributed-memory network-computing system that enables the computationally intensive kernel of the expert system to run in parallel on a group of low-cost Unix workstations. 1 ref.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1991., "anl/cp-73123", " conf-910603--17", "DE91011837", Annual meeting of the American Nuclear Society (ANS), Orlando, FL (USA), 2-6 Jun 1991., and Gross, K.C.; Hawkins, R.E.; Nickless, W.K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14368511