Evaluation of severe accident risks, Peach Bottom, Unit 2 [electronic resource] : Main report
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (691 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In support of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's (NRC's) assessment of the risk from severe accidents at commercial nuclear power plants in the US reported NUREG-1150, the Severe Accident Risk Reduction Program (SARRP) has completed a revised calculation of the risk to the general public from severe accidents at the Peach Bottom Atomic Power Station, Unit 2. This power plant, located in southeastern Pennsylvania, is operated by the Philadelphia Electric Company. The emphasis in this risk analysis was not on determining a so-called'' point estimate of risk. Rather, it was to determine the distribution of risk, and to discover the uncertainties that account for the breadth of this distribution. Off-site risk initiated by events both internal and external to the power station were assessed. 39 refs., 174 figs., 133 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1990., "nureg/cr-4551-vol.4-rev.1-pt.1", " sand--86-1309-vol.4-rev.1-pt.1", "TI91006737", and Shiver, A.W.; Helton, J.C.; Breeding, R.J.; Payne, A.C.; Jow, H.N.; Smith, L.N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14368547