Effects of several EQ fuel loadings on aluminum process tube life [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1964.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Tube life estimates for the base case and the five study cases are given for 6.6 and 7.0 pH. The fuel sizes and operating conditions for each case are summarized. Information on the mixer position that gives maximum tube life for each case is shown. A tube life distribution was calculated for the base case using the outlet temperature distribution for 1197 central zone tubes at B reactor. Average tube life for the 1197 tubes war estimated to be 3.0 years (100 percent TOE) for operation at 6.6 pH, and the outlet temperature corresponding to average tube life vas l07°C. Similar numbers could be calculated for the study cases if estimates of the outlet temperature distributions were available.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 07/01/1964 - 07/01/1964
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14368583