KER-4 operating report test K-4-15, PT IP-477-A, Supplement B [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1964.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this test was to further evaluate the behavior of N Reactor fuel elements at conditions equivalent to or more severe than those expected at N Reactor. A. Date Charged: June 2, 1963: B. Fuel Elements: A total of fourteen 23.2 inch NAEl elements with an enrichment of 0.947 per cent were charged. C. Exposure: The fuel elements were charged a total of 5,661 hours. Of this period, the reactor operated 3,841 hours and the loop was at desired operating conditions 3, 292 hours or 86 per cent of reactor operating time. D. Date Discharged: January 24, 1964. E. Reason for Discharge: Goal exposure reached.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--82336
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 02/01/1964 - 02/01/1964
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14368716