Experience with automatic reactor control at EBR-II [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Satisfactory operation of the ACRDS has extended the capabilities of EBR-II to a transient test facility, achieving automatic transient control. Test assemblies can now be irradiated in transient conditions overlapping the slower transient capability of the TREAT reactor.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ANS/ENS fast reactor safety meeting, Knoxville, TN, USA, 21 Apr 1985.
Larson, H.A.; Christensen, L.J.; Lehto, W.K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14369148