Study of seismic design bases and site conditions for nuclear power plants [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 186 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report presents the results of an investigation of four topics pertinent to the seismic design of nuclear power plants: Design accelerations by regions of the continental United States; review and compilation of design-basis seismic levels and soil conditions for existing nuclear power plants; regional distribution of shear wave velocity of foundation materials at nuclear power plant sites; and technical review of surface-founded seismic analysis versus embedded approaches.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Gas-Cooled Reactor Associates, La Jolla, CA (USA)
URS/John A. Blume and Associates, Engineers, San Francisco, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14369239