Supplement B, production test IP-377-A, irradiation of N-Reactor inner fuel tubes in the KER loops [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1961. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of this supplement to Production Test IP-377-A is to evaluate the behavior of N Reactor inner fuel tubes with modified end closures during irradiation in the KER Loops. Natural and 0.947% enriched N Reactor inner fuel tubes (NINl and NIEl elements) with contoured end closures are authorized for irradiation in the KER Loops to exposures no greater than 2500 MWD/T. The modification consists of machining a V groove in the uranium after counterboring and using an end cap shaped to fit the groove. Both brazed and unbonded closures will be evaluated.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/06/1961., "hw--71267", "DE94017720", and Kratzer, W.K.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 10/01/1961 - 10/01/1961
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14369248