Comparison of TRAC calculations with experimental data. [PWR] [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 25 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- TRAC is an advanced best-estimate computer code for analyzing postulated accidents in light water reactors. This paper gives a brief description of the code followed by comparisons of TRAC calculations with data from a variety of separate-effects, system-effects, and integral experiments. Based on these comparisons, the capabilities and limitations of the early versions of TRAC are evaluated.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "la-ur-80-1267", and Jackson, J.F.; Vigil, J.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14369321