Special requirements CG-791 tie-in B, D, DR, and F reactors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1960.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This memorandum discusses coupling of the reactor exhaust system to the filter building, under Project CG-791, which will require diversion of the 105 Building exhaust air to two temporary stacks. The temporary stacks will be installed over each of two exhaust fans. The use of these temporary (short) stacks during the tie-in period (estimated at 8 to 16 days) could greatly aggravate radiological problems because of reduced dilution and of the reactor building exhaust air. Special operating requirements are given.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--65625
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 06/01/1960 - 06/01/1960
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14369583