Production test authorization IP-217-A-supplement, uranium sample irradiation (HAPO-218) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1959.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The object of this production test is to authorize the irradiation of samples of natural uranium for use in the fission product volatilization program. Any empty central zone PCCF and/or process tube at B, D, DR, or H Reactors will meet the requirements of this authorization.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--61730
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 08/01/1959 - 08/01/1959
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14369877