PSMG sets A and B protective relaying [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The ''TAN/LOFT 13.8 kV, 2.4 kV, and 480 V Relay and Circuit Breaker Coordination Study'' presented an analysis to determine overcurrent settings for the LOFT Power System protective relays including those for the drive motors of the PSMG sets. This LTR is written to form the basis of the relay settings entered in Specification ES-60238 Rev. B, for protection of the PSMG generator, primary coolant pump motor and interconnecting power cable. A momentary commercial power voltage dip occurred on January 10, 1978 which caused a trip of the PSMG field breakers. A corrective design to prevent reoccurrence is discussed and recommendations are presented.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ltr-1310-26
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Idaho National Engineering Lab., Idaho Falls (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14369934