H pile axial flux distribution [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1959.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Significant production gains could be made by improving metal rupture performance. A means of achieving this is by depeaking the axial flux distribution, thus reducing the maximum specific power for a given tube-power. The flux traverse program has provided some knowledge of front-to-rear flux, and was instrumental in prompting a change in the equilibrium HCR pattern during February, 1958. A ``before and after`` comparison of in-pile flux conditions is presented, and suggestions for further improvement are given.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 03/01/1959 - 03/01/1959
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14369950