Production test IP-226-A [electronic resource] : Irradiation of enriched seven-rod cluster elements with twenty and thrity mil Zircaloy-2 jackets
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1959. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Seven enriched seven-rod cluster elements, three with thirty mil Zircaloy-2 jackets and four with twenty mil Zircaloy-2 jackets, will be irradiated at high temperature to an exposure of 4500 MWD/T. Coolant temperatures in the internal and external flow channels will be measured during irradiation.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/08/1959., "hw--58781", "DE94012697", and Kratzer, W.K.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 01/01/1959 - 01/01/1959
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14369982