Performance of small nuclear reactor primary coolant pumps under blowdown conditions. [PWR] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Performance results for small, canned rotor nuclear reactor primary coolant pumps under one- and two-phase flow conditions were obtained in the Loss-of-Fluid Test facility at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory. Calculation of pump behavior during the changing flow conditions (blowdown) along with experimental results are presented for testing where the pumps were allowed to coast down. Additional experiment results for powered pump operation during blowdown are also presented for comparison purposes.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-781202--5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ASME meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, 10 Dec 1978.
Hunter, J. A.; Harris, P. A.
Idaho National Engineering Lab., Idaho Falls (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14370221