Operator action event trees for the Zion 1 pressurized water reactor [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 201 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Operator Action Event Trees for transient and LOCA initiated accident sequences at the Zion 1 PWR have been developed and documented. These trees logically and systematically portray the role of the operator throughout the progression of the accident. The documentation includes a delineation of the required operator response and the key symptoms exhibited by the plant at each state of the tree. These operator action event trees were based on the best-estimate computer analyses performed by EG and G Idaho, Inc. and Los Alamos National Laboratory under the NRC Severe Accident Sequence Analysis (SASA) Program.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Brown, R.G.; VonHerrmann, J.L.; Quilliam, J.F.
Wood-Leaver and Associates, Inc., San Jose, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14370270