Introduction to nuclear test engineering [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 43 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The basic information in this report is from a vu-graph presentation prepared to acquaint new or prospective employees with the Nuclear Test Engineering Division (NTED). Additional information has been added here to enhance a reader's understanding when reviewing the material after hearing the presentation, or in lieu of attending a presentation.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucid-19437
- Published through SciTech Connect.
O'Neal, W.C.; Paquette, D.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14370306