Analysis of standard problem six (Semiscale test S-02-6) data. [PWR] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 53 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Research and Development Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Test S-02-6 of the Semiscale Mod-1 blowdown heat transfer test series was conducted to supply data for the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Standard Problem Six. To determine the credibility of the data and thus establish the validity of Standard Problem Six, an analysis of the results of Test S-02-6 was performed and is presented. This analysis consisted of investigations of system hydraulic and core thermal data. The credibility of the system hydraulic data was investigated through comparisons of the data with data and calculations from related sources (Test S-02-4) and, when necessary, through assessment of physical events. The credibility of the core thermal data was based on a thorough analysis of physical events. The results of these investigations substantiate the validity of Test S-02-6 data.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1977., "tree-nureg-1056", Cartmill, C. E., and Idaho National Engineering Lab., Idaho Falls (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14370313