High-temperature gas-cooled reactor safety studies for the Division of Reactor Safety Research. Quarterly progress report, October 1-December 31, 1981 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1982. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 24 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Work continued on code development and verification activities and included improvements in the ORTAP code steam line model and the ORECA code capabilities for long-term transients. A preliminary severe accident sequence analysis exercise is presented that includes reactor building release source term, atmospheric dispersion, and radiation exposure calculations.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1982., "nureg/cr-2221-vol.4", " ornl/tm-8260", "DE82014940", and Cleveland, J C; Harrington, R M; Conklin, J C; Ball, S J; Clapp, Jr, N E; Kornegay, F C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14370354