Assessment of accident energetics in LMFBR core-disruptive accidents [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- An assessment of accident energetics in LMFBR core-disruptive accidents is given with emphasis on the generic issues of energetic recriticality and energetic fuel-coolant interaction events. Application of a few general behavior principles to the oxide-fueled system suggests that such events are highly unlikely following a postulated core meltdown event.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International seminar on containment of fast breeder reactors, San Francisco, California, USA, 22 Aug 1977.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14370525