Fission-gas bubble modeling for LMFBR accidents [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 10 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The behavior of fission-gas bubbles in unrestructured oxide fuel can have a dominant effect on the course of a core disruptive accident in an LMFBR. The paper describes a simplified model of bubble behavior and presents results of that model in analyzing the relevant physical assumptions and predicting gas behavior in molten fuel.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ANS winter meeting, San Francisco, California, USA, 27 Nov 1977.
Sandia Labs., Albuquerque, N.Mex. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14370551