Guidelines and procedures for design of Class 1 elevated temperature nuclear system components [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (367 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This standard provides guidelines and procedures which may be used by the manufacturer in satisfying the requirements given for design of class 1 elevated temperature nuclear system components. Guidance is given regarding planning and control of design analysis. A sequence for calculations is recommended. Methods of analysis, including procedures to account for environmental effects, are given which are acceptable in principle to the owner. A format is provided for use in documentation of design analyses.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ne-f-9-5t-rev.10/86
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14370651