Requirements for design of Class 1 elevated temperature nuclear system components (supplement to ASME Code Case N-47) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (24 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This standard provides rules for the design of Class 1 nuclear components for use at elevated temperatures. It constitutes a complete set of requirements only when used in conjunction with Section III of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (ASME Code) and addenda, and ASME Code Case N-47. Unmodified portions of Code Case N-47 are not repeated in this standard but are considered requirements of this standard.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14370723