Experimental stress analysis for four 24-in. ANSI standard B16. 9 tees [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 63 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The experimental stress analysis and low cycle fatigue tests of four tees tested by Combustion Engineering, Inc. (E-E) under subcontract to Union Carbide Nuclear Division are described. These tests are part of the ORNL Design Criteria for Piping and Nozzles Program which is being conducted for the development of design criteria for nuclear power plant service piping components. The test assemblies were fabricated at C-E from commercially obtained ANSI B16.9 tees and matching diameter steel pipes welded to the tees, with suitable and closures and fixtures for applying the loads.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-760905-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International joint pressure vessels and piping and petroleum mechanical engineering conference, Mexico City, Mexico, 19 Sep 1976.
Moore, S.E.; Hayes, J.K.
Combustion Engineering, Inc., Chattanooga, Tenn. (USA)
View MARC record | catkey: 14370773