Research and Engineering Operation Irradiation Processing Department monthly record report, January 1965 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1965.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Process and Reactor Development progress includes depleted uranium irradiation in the B and KE reactors and thoria irradiation in the B, C, D, KE, and KW reactors. Reactor Engineering reports on higher graphite temperature tests, graphite strength tests, heat removal requirements following reactor shutdown, and reactor deactivation. Reactor Physics topics include: E-Q loading, test facility loss of coolant protection, ball 3X replacement, and in-core flux monitors. Radiological Engineering reports on radiation control experience, classification, radiation occurrences, effluent activity data, radiation standards and controls and procedures, and dose rates in the DR reactor block. Also listed are many revised standards issued during the report period. Operational Physics Operations report on pile physics plant assistance for the B, C, D, DR, F, H, KE, AND KW reactors. Process Physics studies include reactivity and control studies and product related studies.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:rl-rea--472-d
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Monthly; 01/01/1965 - 01/31/1965
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14370970