COBRA-WC [electronic resource] : a version of COBRA for single-phase multiassembly thermal hydraulic transient analysis. [LMFBR].
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 317 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The objective of this report is to provide the user of the COBRA-WC (Whole Core) code a basic understanding of the code operation and capabilities. Included in this manual are the equations solved and the assumptions made in their derivations, a general description of the code capabilities, an explanation of the numerical algorithms used to solve the equations, and input instructions for using the code. Also, the auxiliary programs GEOM and SPECSET are described and input instructions for each are given. Input for COBRA-WC sample problems and the corresponding output are given in the appendices. The COBRA-WC code has been developed from the COBRA-IV-I code to analyze liquid Metal Fast Breeder Reactor (LMFBR) assembly transients. It was specifically developed to analyze a core flow coastdown to natural circulation cooling.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Wheeler, C.L.; George, T.L.; Basehore, K.L.; Prather, W.A.; Masterson, R.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14371026