Aging and service wear of electric motor-operated valves used in engineering safety-feature systems of nuclear power plants
- Washington, DC : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research : Available from Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. Springfield, VA : National Technical Information Service, 1985-
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Greenstreet, W. L.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Engineering
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Engineering Technology
- v. 1. Milestone report / W.L. Greenstreet, G.A. Murphy, D.M. Eissenberg -- v. 2. Aging assessments and monitoring method evaluations / prepared by H.D. Haynes.
- "Oak Ridge National Laboratory."
"Prepared for Division of Engineering, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission"--Vol. 2.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
"Date published - June 1985."
"Date published: August 1989"--Vol. 2.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1991. 3 microfiche : negative.
- Funding Information:
- Division of Engineering Technology, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. B0828.
View MARC record | catkey: 1437108