Chemical simulation modeling of heat transfer in LMFBRs [electronic resource].
- Provo, Utah : Brigham Young University. Dept. of Chemical Engineering, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 126 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brigham Young University. Department of Chemical Engineering and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A chemical reaction conducted in a wax cylinder was used in this study to simulate a CDA occurring in a reactor. The exothermic reaction of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) with acetyl chloride (AC) was used as the chemical reaction to simulate the internally heated liquid pool. SUN-3420 wax was used to construct the cylindrical reaction vessel to simulate cladding and containment.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1980., "doe/et/37205-t1", and Wiberg, D V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14371090