Inspections performed by Du Pont on the telescope actuator system [electronic resource] : Part 4.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1953.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 118 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Five telescope actuator systems designated as ``R``, ``P``, ``L``, ``K`` and ``C`` were fabricated at New York Ship. All five were similar in specifications except for minor detail. For overall assembly refer to du Pont arrangement drawings W-153422, W-153423, and W-153424. These drawings illustrate ``R`` unit; however, they are representative of all units. They show a complete listing of material required and an overall view of the telescoping assembly. Since jigs and special tooling were set up to conform to a definite deck plate fabrication sequence, the inspection procedures and methods described in this book will follow logically the fabrication steps.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Du Pont de Nemours (E.I.) and Co., Aiken, SC (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 11/01/1953 - 11/01/1953
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14371124