RELAPS choked flow model and application to a large scale flow test. [BWR; PWR] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 21 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The RELAP5 code was used to simulate a large scale choked flow test. The fluid system used in the test was modeled in RELAP5 using a uniform, but coarse, nodalization. The choked mass discharge rate was calculated using the RELAP5 choked flow model. The calulations were in good agreement with the test data, and the flow was calculated to be near thermal equilibrium.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-801002-10
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ANS/ASME topical meeting on reactor thermal-hydraulics, Saratoga, NY, USA, 9 Oct 1980.
Ransom, V.H.; Trapp, J.A.
Idaho National Engineering Lab., Idaho Falls (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14371213