Recommended settings for 105-C trips [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1952. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This memorandum discusses the engineered safety system which combines the Ball 3-X System with the VSR System. The operation of the system is detailed and settings are recommended for 105-C trips.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/25/1952., "hw--25742", "DE93002078", Roy, G.M., and Hanford Works, Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 09/01/1952 - 09/01/1952
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14371389