Production Test IP-560-A [electronic resource] : Half-plant low dichromate, low pH water treatment at C Reactor
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1963.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report details test plans for production test IP-560-A. The objective of which is to determine the corrosion effects resulting from reducing the amount of sodium dichromate corrosion inhibitor added to process water from 1.8 to 1.0 ppm at a process water pH of 6.6.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--76078
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 02/01/1963 - 02/01/1963
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14371449