Memo on process water refrigeration [electronic resource] : A current evaluation, 100 F, D, and DR Areas
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1951.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The policy of operating the Hanford Piles at the highest level attainable under existing standards has resulted in pile levels` being occasionally limited by maximum permissible exit water temperatures. The practicability of using refrigeration to reduce the inlet water temperature during peak periods and so increase pile levels has been reviewed and is discussed in this document.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hanford Works, Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 07/01/1951 - 07/01/1951
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14371622