Rear crossheader expansion joints [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1962.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this report is to describe the results of prototypic tests of piping alterations designed to alleviate the above described conditions and to outline a program for full-scale implementation of these alterations.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--72575
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 02/01/1962 - 02/01/1962
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14371674