Faulted stress analysis of the LOFT Lower Core Support Plate [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 27 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The LOFT Reactor Lower Core Support Plate has been analyzed using LOCA plus SSE loading. The LOCA loading was obtained from LTR 1115-39, Ref. 1, which used LOCA pressures from Ref. 5. SSE loading on the Lower Core Support Plate was obtained from LTR 1115-31, Ref. 2. The combination of LOCA plus SSE is considered a faulted loading condition. The analysis showed the lower Core Support Plate to be structurally adequate and that it meets all of the ASME Section III requirements for faulted conditions. A listing of the computer code used in this analysis is contained in Appendix B. 10 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
EG and G Idaho, Inc., Idaho Falls (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14371686