Owner-operator process and functional requirements Interim Modifications for Improved Coolant Backup 100-B, C, D, DR, F, and H Reactors, Project CGI-905 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1961. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document defines the user`s process and functional requirements which shall be used as the basis for the preparation of the design for Project CGI-905, Interim Modifications for Improved Coolant Backup 100-B, C, D, DR, F, and H Reactors. The objective in making these modifications is to provide improved reliability and adequacy in the last ditch reactor cooling systems for current and short-range forecast conditions. Performance requirements for the last ditch cooling system are based on the reactor cooling system criteria set forth in Document HW-66929. These performance criteria require that the last ditch cooling system be independent of both the primary and secondary cooling system including piping to the reactor manifold, and that it must be capable of providing shutdown flow indefinitely, assuming instantaneous loss of power to the primary system and concurrent failure of the secondary system to provide its rated flow.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/02/1961., "hw--71201-rd", "DE94017109", and Tupper, W.J.; Schack, M.H.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 10/01/1961 - 10/01/1961
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14371729